Rules & Constitution
- The Society is to be called "A Ghostly Company" and is to be run from the United Kingdom, though overseas members are welcome to join.
- The aims of "A Ghostly Company" are to publish new ghost stories, articles, book reviews and letters, as well as organising one or two meetings/conventions a year at suitable locations within the British Isles. Outings centred around a special place of relevant interest are to be known as "Black Pilgrimages". Other projects will be considered at the discretion of the Chairman.
- Membership is available as individual or dual/family membership. Dual members pay one subscription and are entitled to one copy of the journal or newsletter each mailing. All members' details are held on computer for the use of the society only, and are deleted should they choose to leave or not renew their annual subscription.
- Membership to "A Ghostly Company" falls due in January of each year.
- Subscriptions for 2017 are: £16.00 for electronic Newsletter; £20.00 for UK with hardcopy Newsletter; £20.00 Overseas, electronic Newsletter only.
- Cheques should be made payable to A Ghostly Company and sent to: The Hon. Treasurer & Membership Sec, 150 Elstree Park, Barnet Lane, Borehamwood, Herts, WD6 2RP, United Kingdom
- Alternatively, payment can be made by PayPal. As a temporary arrangement for this, select kate.haynes189@b tinternet.com as the payee.